I had the distinct pleasure of being interviewed recently by the delightful Chriselda Barretto for her unique podcast, “The 3 Pillars.” The episode was published on April 29, 2020. Listen to it here, and be prepared for 30 seconds of intense, awesome music in the introduction!
We discussed the actions women are taking after reading Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, the truth behind the stunning artwork on the book’s cover, how online book review bloggers are changing the publishing industry like YouTube changed the music industry, and the future of the world — a tall order!
Chriselda, who lives in Belgium, is what you might call a Renaissance man or, more appropriately, a Renaissance woman. She is an author, poet, podcaster, journalist and public speaker. Here are just a few of her accomplishments:
- Educated in Business Administration and Chemistry/Microbiology
- Host of the ART-IS-IN podcast, featuring artist interviews
- 20 years as an Aviation Inflight Safety Training Instructor
- Professional modern jazz dancer
- Author of more than 20 books in many genres
- Life coach and motivational speaker
- Fluent in 5 languages.
If you’re wondering what the 3 Pillars are, here’s the scoop:
- Pillar 1 is Aviation, and that series has 13 interviews
- Pillar 2 is Writing; my interview is #8 and the most recent
- Pillar 3 will cover Self-Help topics.
It’s a bizarre combination but with her blend of knowledge and enthuasism, she makes it work!
Learn more about Chriselda’s varied and intriguing background here.
If you prefer, catch it here: