For a limited time, I’m offering readers a free signed copy of my Women’s Fiction novel Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, which is rated 4.5 stars on Goodreads and Amazon, for only the shipping and handling price!
(Want to know more about the book first? Here’s a short video.)
Why A Fire Sale
An ordering mishap (don’t ask!) has left me with a somewhat large stack of copies of Horseshoes and Hand Grenades. Having several boxes of paperbacks sitting in my office does me no good. I’d rather see my novel in the hands of readers.
So, while supplies last, I’ll be offering FREE signed copies of Horseshoes and Hand Grenades. You pay only $9.99 for U.S. Priority Mail delivery and shipping materials. (Regular mail is just too iffy and slow these days, sad to say.)
Get Your Copy Now
To get your free signed copy, simply click on the “Pay with PayPal” button below if you already have a PayPal account. If you don’t, click on one of the credit card buttons below. (Virtual credit card numbers work, too, if you use them.) Either way, PayPal will email you a receipt confirming your order.
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
Limited time offer: Get your signed copy of this highly rated novel for FREE. You only pay for Priority Mail shipping.
Fine print: Offer available while supplies last. US addresses only. Paperback format.
If you prefer to pay a different way, contact us here and we’ll try to arrange a different method.
A Humble Request
In exchange for your free book, I humbly request that you consider posting an honest review, good or bad, short or long, on any of the following sites. Don’t feel like writing a review? You can still rate the book on these sites. And if you don’t want to do either, maybe just tell a friend about it.
- Goodreads, if you have a goodreads account.
- Barnes & Noble, if you have a Barnes & Noble account.
- Amazon, if you have an Amazon account. Be aware that Amazon sometimes doesn’t approve reviews if you haven’t bought anything through them in a while (six months, I think), or if you didn’t buy the product through their site. You can easily get around this last point by including in your review the true statement that: “I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.”
- Your own social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn – Post a picture of you with the book and a few words saying if you liked it or not. Or if you’re not into selfies, add a link to my website or the Amazon page for Horseshoes and Hand Grenades.
Learn more about Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
Read sample pages and excerpts:
- Shelby and Astrid meet (as published on B is for Book Review)
- Astrid’s secret (as published on Reading Nook)
- In the police station (as published on Don Jimmy Book Reviews)
If you prefer short tidbits to get a flavor of the story, try one of these:
Read/watch/listen to interviews about the motivations behind the novel.