I recently had the privilege of participating in a local author event at the Fuller Public Library in Hillsborough, NH. Library director extraordinaire Samantha Gallo organized the event with 7 local authors.
The forecast called for cold and rainy but Mother Nature was on our side. It turned into a beautiful day, partly sunny yet cool enough to keep the May flies away!
Authors at the event were:
- A.L. Aborn (the author with the most local contacts; seriously, her table was an endless parade of friends and family!)
- Riley Coker (the youngest author there)
- Karen Coulters (prettiest book covers; click through to her website to see if you agree)
- Lisa Q. Mathews (best outfit – check out her “Crime Scene Do Not Cross” yellow scarf in the photo)
- Sue McPhee (most intriguing memoir; read about it here)
- S.M. Stevens (yours truly)
- Cynthia Van Hazinga (the most prolific author there with 20+ titles to her credit!)
I was joined by the illustrator of my books Horseshoes and Hand Grenades and Shannon’s Odyssey — Natalie Simone, she of the rainbow hair. The ebook version of Shannon’s Odyssey, btw, is only $0.99. You don’t get the stunning cover art but you do get a 5-star rated story.
Thanks to Samantha for organizing the event.